devoted-to-islam said: Thank you for following me! :~)
Salaam. Thank you for following me :)
I found out today that jinns can fall in love with humans and they start possessing their relatives/friends in order to have a conversation with the person they love. If that isn’t creepy then I don’t know what is
where can I read more about this…
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by the wonderful nothingistruerthandeath !
2. And the Mountains Echoed, Khaled Hosseini
3. The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
4. The Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini
5. Principles of Jurisprudence, Dr. Mohammad Ali Shomali
6. The Prophet Muhammad: A Biography, Barnaby Rogerson
7. The Host, Stephanie Meyer
8. Desert Flower, Waris Dirie
that’s it lol, I tag everyyone. I’d love to see what kinda books you guys like to read!