Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by the wonderful nothingistruerthandeath !
2. And the Mountains Echoed, Khaled Hosseini
3. The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
4. The Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini
5. Principles of Jurisprudence, Dr. Mohammad Ali Shomali
6. The Prophet Muhammad: A Biography, Barnaby Rogerson
7. The Host, Stephanie Meyer
8. Desert Flower, Waris Dirie
that’s it lol, I tag everyyone. I’d love to see what kinda books you guys like to read!
At times I crave you
and the scent of your soul
leaves me wondering the skies
like a lost bird finding its home.
Even when I’m 15 minutes late from work my mother calls me to make sure I’m okay after all the times I’ve fainted. I love you more than life itself mama
I took two trains when I was travelling. In the first one I said I’m 20 and in the second one I said I’m 14. They both believed me.